Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Informal letter

 Hi Jack!

I got back to France safely but I am disappointed I had to leave you so soon.

Thanks for showing me so many different landscapes, cultures and foods. I particularly appreciated that you drove me to Philadelphia where the show of Maniacx took place last Thursday, and I enjoy remembering it! I hope that when I will come back to your place we will still have fun.

I took a lot of pictures during my entire journey, I am going to create a photo book and I will send it to you, my pleasure =) Most of my friends are jealous when they look at my photos and they want to join us next time.

I offer you to come in France during your next holidays, I would be glad to help you to discover my country as well as its culture and the marvelous cheese of Savoie.

Write me back soon.

Peace, xxx.

Mimie

No comments:

Post a Comment